Why Choose Avalon
Here at Avalon, we work very hard to ensure our vehicles are prepped to the highest standards. All our vehicles undergo a vigorous 103 point safety inspection by our qualified technicians at our inhouse state of the art vehicle prep centre.
Established in 1987, We are Avalon Motor Company. A family business and have a simple policy to treat others as we wish to be treated. We pride ourselves on offering the highest levels of service, both during and after your vehicle purchase. Not only do we have a comprehensive vehicle preparation centre we also offer a full aftersales facility providing you:
- Servicing for all makes and models
- MOT testing
- Diagnostic work
- Summer and Winter checks
- General maintenance required
- Tyres & Wheel Alignment
We maintain an ethos of trust and transparency, which has served us well since we opened in 1987. Our aim is to provide our customers with a memorable and enjoyable (no pressure) buying experience. Take a moment to read some of our excellent customer reviews.
We put a great deal of work in to sourcing the right used vehicles and preparing them to a high standard. All our vehicles undergo the following strict inspection process before we retail them.
- 103 Point Safety Inspection
- Road test
- MOT carried out if current expiry date falls within 6 months
- Full back ground / history check completed for all vehicles. This ensures we never offer for sale a vehicle that has been stolen, has outstanding finance, has been an insurance category write of or has any mileage discrepancies.
- Full professional valet
We stock a large number of used vehicles of all makes and models here at our site in Glastonbury all representing exceptional value for money.