Our customer and staff safety is the number one priority at Avalon. We have been working hard to implement the following changes in our showroom for your protection.
- Sneeze shields fitted to all customer facing desks.
- We now offer unaccompanied test drives in order to maintain social distancing, there are some age and license restrictions. Please contact us for more information on this.
- Disinfecting of all customer areas and work surfaces throughout the day
- Disinfecting key areas, such as the steering wheel, gear stick, handbrake and more on customer vehicles once we have worked on them.
- Disposable seat covers and floor mats will be fitted to all customer vehicles before we work on them and removed once we are finished.
- Staggered appointment times for customer drop offs and collections to avoid overcrowding and difficulties with social distancing.
- Staggered appointment times for sales customers to avoid too many people on site at once.
- Hand sanitiser station installed at the entrance of our showroom.
- Disposable gloves are available for customers wishing to test drive one of our vehicles.
- Social distancing both within our showroom and outside when on site.
- All staff fully trained in these measures to maintain safety at all times.